HR partner intern – Accenture
Are you an HBO/WO student and do you want to gain HR experience in a big international firm? Are you ready to make a difference and help shape the future of our people? Then this is your chance, because within the HR team of Accenture we are looking for an intern!
Be the engine that powers Accenture. You will work together with a team of 20 HR Partners to enable our consultants to deliver high performance. Use your unique talents and ideas to help them tackle the challenges of tomorrow, together.
During this internship you will touch upon almost every HR topic, so you can experience what part you find the most interesting. Besides supporting the HR Partners in people related cases (like illness, attrition and the performance cycle) and talent supply chain, you will attribute to different HR projects within Accenture.
- Career counseling: you will be involved in initiatives and policy regarding guiding and coaching our employees on their careers within Accenture;
- Talent Supply & Demand: a key area of our business is to strive for an ideal match between the available people (supply) and the skills that are needed on the projects (demand);
- Optimizing HR processes such as the exit or onboarding process;
- Engagement: you will be involved in the project group focused on the policy and activities around initiatives to keep our employees engaged. Within Accenture, this topic plays a central role and we think it is very important that our employees feel involved with the organization. As an organization, we do a lot to examine, increase and maintain the satisfaction of our employees;
- Talent management: a topic that plays a central role within Accenture is to make sure that our employees can develop themselves in the right way.
- Performance management: you will be one of the think-tanks when it comes to performance enhancing related initiatives, such as creating a feedback culture. Also, you will help preparing the performance cycle process.
If you wish to conduct a thesis or research combined with this internship, we will offer you the opportunity to work on that one day per week. You are welcome to use the knowledge and expertise we have within Accenture to that end.
At Accenture Corporate Functions, we do whatever it takes to make Accenture a success – every day. We are the pieces that hold it all together: organizing collaborations, monitoring and optimizing our activities and results, keeping everyone happy and motivated – and that’s just the beginning.
Working alongside HR, Finance, Geographic services, Marcom, Legal, and Information Management teams, you will find exciting opportunities to make your mark (and a measurable difference, too). We use modern tools, innovative approaches and our knowledge of best practice to ensure everything is running smoothly. It can be challenging to meet all the needs of our big-name clients and partners, as well as our colleagues – but it’s worth it when you see what we achieve together.
- You are an HBO/WO student within the field of HR, Management or other studies with HR affinity;
- You are willing to gain experience in a large international consultancy firm in the field of Corporate Functions;
- You’re possessing a hands-on mentality;
- You’re communicative, take ownership for smoothly running our volunteering program and platform and can keep track of different activities while motivating others;
- You have a perfect command of the Dutch and English language.
Accenture is an incredible place to work – and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow – whatever it is you’re great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- Compensation and a laptop
- Travel’s allowance
- Guidance by a team of experienced HR advisors
- An active intern-community
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Matthijs Russ, email@example.com