Dahua Europe BV is currently looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources Intern (English and Dutch speaking student) for our expanding Human Resources Team in our Zoetermeer (NL) and Mechelen (BE) offices.
For the Human Resources Team, you will be supporting the Sr. HR Supervisor in operational recruitment activities and basic HR administration tasks. In the coming year, the focus for the Benelux HR Team will be expansion and new policy development in various HR domains. Depending on the interest of the HR Intern, suitable HR projects and tasks will be assigned. The HR Assistant Intern will report to the Sr. HR Supervisor and the base location is Zoetermeer.
Are you majoring in Human Resources, Work & Organizational Psychology or any related field and you would like to find a working experience internship? Perhaps this would be a great opportunity for you.
Job Description HR Intern
• Being the first point of contact in regards to simple HR related inquires;
• Support the Sr. HR Supervisor in practical HR related activities (eg interview
scheduling, candidate search, HR administration and documentation);
• Provide support in policy development (eg updating existing policies, development
of new policies, etc.);
• Provide support in Team building or CSR activities;
• Provide support in Employer branding projects;
• Other duties as directed by the Sr. HR Supervisor.
• 3rd or 4th year preferably in Human Resources Management, Work & Organizational Psychology or any related fields;
• Fluent in both Dutch and English (written and spoken); Chinese or French would be considered as an advantage;
• Profound knowledge of MS Office Excel and computer literate
• Self-starter with ability to work with little supervision
• Accuracy in this role is mandatory
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills
• Home location should be within 1 hour commuting distance from our office (Zoetermeer , NL)
• Preferably 40 hours per week (32 hours per week is negotiable);
• 5 – 6 months available with immediate start.
How to apply?
If you match the experience requested, please be encouraged to send your CV and a short motivation (both in English) to the HR Department (email@example.com ). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
“Kindly note that we could request references the offer stage. Your application will be handled strictly confidential and compliant to the privacy act. We try to do our utmost best to respond to all applicants who have shown interest in our Company. However, if you have not received a feedback from us within 2 weeks, we are sorry to inform you that you have not been shortlisted to the next stage for the position you have applied. invested.
Please be encouraged to visit our career page and Linkedin for future job listings.
An assessment or business case could be part of our selection procedure. Please be aware that we could request references and a copy of your diploma in the offer stage. Your application will be handled strictly confidential.”